[singapore-pm] Fwd: Adding another Perl Mongers group to the Perl Adserver?

Gaurav Vaidya gaurav at ggvaidya.com
Sat Aug 15 10:12:14 PDT 2009

Hey there,

To help with marketing, I've got us added to the Perl Community
Adserver (http://adserver.szabgab.com/; you can see what it looks like
in the sidebar of http://code.ggvaidya.com/). Gabor, the PCAS
maintainer, suggested:

Begin forwarded message:
> I added yours but I wonder if you would like to add a few more maybe
> even in Malay, Chinese
> or Tamil or whatever you feel appropriate.
> That will stand out on perlmonks and other international sites.

While that's true, I don't think it'll immediately make people think
of Singapore (although I guess Malay would work, as neither of the
Malaysian PM groups seem to be active). What do you think?

Bonus points for a Singlish advertisement, I guess :)

cheers,
Gaurav