[singapore-pm] MONEY REAP - Make REAL, HARD CASH within the 8-hour program! Or we refund your course fee!

Hee Lina lhaa_54 at yahoo.com.sg
Sat Aug 1 19:39:32 PDT 2009

MONEY REAP

Dear fellow friends,
would like to be able to add value to those who are looking towards
achieving financial freedom, wanting to learn entrepreneurial skills or
simply wanting to be happier and having more options in life.

This is a workshop whereby you will be playing mind-blowing money games for 8 hours.

Why Attend?
Get
some real answers to one of the most important question in your life.
Chasing after money has never made you rich. Learn how to attract money
instead. Learn the truth about your Wealth Mindset. Experience the
reality that money is not about working harder, earning more or being
“lucky” – it is all about having your Wealth Mindset to get the
money as and when you choose.

Make REAL, HARD CASH within the 8-hour program!
Or we refund your course fee!

Do you now have enough money?

Do you like to have more money?

If money grew on trees, do you know how to reap the harvest?

Come
join an exciting and innovative 1-day program that uniquely promises to
create money from nothing. Yes, that is the promise, that by attending
and participating, you will leave the workshop at the end of the day,
with Real Hard Cash that you made within the very same day itself.

No
other single-day program has dared to do this before. If you do not make any
money within the program day, we'll refund you the program fee with no
question asked.

This will be an action based learning program
where you will be immersed intensively in many activities and games
that not only teach you how to make money but you'll actually get to
make money within the 8-hour.

While money may not be everything,
it is one of the key building blocks to our wealth and success. Being
able to create money out of nothing is definitely an interesting
learning that you will experience first hand.

Within the short
8-hour, the focus is on money creation. If you are looking for
entrepreneurship training, strategy, business models and communications
skills, you will surely find them. But in Money Reap, there is only one
focus: Reap the low lying fruits. Putting money into your pockets.

What Can You Expect?
• A powerful, experiential and action-based learning workshop
• Learn through activities & games
• Make real money within the same day

If this sounds interesting, make the small investment and explore a different challenge.

When: Sat 22 August 2009, 9am to 5pm
Where: (tentative in city area) Location will only be released to those who order tickets.
Your Investment: S$38/-  (The actual workshop is worth $498!)
S$38 will be the price for this week only from 27Jul-2Aug! From 3rdAug onwards, the
 price will definitely increase by the week due to increasing demand.

The
trainer and I promised you that we'll refund you your program fee if
you do not make money at the end of the program. You have NO risk! We
bear the risk!

Order with me by 2nd Aug to lock in the price of S$38!
Tickets will be collected at the Entrance on 22Aug. Thus, I'll have to
pass you the tickets before actual day. I'll collect cash and give you
a receipt when I meet you and pass you the ticket.

For more information, you can contact me at this email lhaa_54 at yahoo.com.sg or 98329111.

=== ===
About the Trainer:
Raymond
Lim is an inspirational Business Coach. He has more than 20 years of
experience in consulting and coaching businesses. His wide repertoire
of skills have helped companies (like Orange Tee, Huttons etc),
improve marketing effectiveness, increase sales and propelled them into
phenomenal growth through his keen business consulting acumen. He helps
companies and individuals discover their internal value, then creating
winning strategies by improving cashflow and powerful marketing.
=== ===

To Your Success
Lina Hee
HP: 98329111