[singapore-pm] Singles Discovery Event 8th Aug (Sat)

Hee Lina lhaa_54 at yahoo.com.sg
Sat Aug 1 00:25:30 PDT 2009

Singles EventA Discovery Date to discover more about Yourself and Your potential partner  (Sat, 8th Aug 2009)

Dear fellow friends,
I would like to invite you in joining me to meet 39 other singles to come together to fun mix, mingle, chat, learn about & from others and also great opportunities to come.

Moreover, we will be having a lucky dip (which has $500 value worth of prizes to be won)!
Come and join us for some fun and relaxed chit-chat plus networking session.
Plus some good news that awaits you that will be released on that day!
Don't miss it! :)

Who should attend:
------------------------------
- Singles looking for potential partners.

- Singles looking for a friend or mentor they can speak to and like to be guided through their path to having a more fulfilled, happy and successful life.

Why attend:
------------------

- To discover yourself and learn about your potential partners.
- Build relationships for personal growth & improvement.
- Meet up and network with new friends.

Back by popular demand! The QUALITY & SUPERB-LICIOUS TASTING Peranakan Nonya High Tea Buffet! The
must try: Mind Exploding Yummy Peanut sauce gado gado and
rich-delicious Laksa. For the sweet tooth's favourite: An assortment of
renowned nonya kuehs! Chengteng to cool off.. Limitless coffee &
tea.:)

$20 nett! Limited vacancies!
Register early to avoid disappointment!
* Age
 Range: 20s to mid 30s for ladies. late 20s to 30s for guys
* Singaporeans & Singapore PR only.

Venue: Chilli Padi Nonya Cafe.
Address: 470 North Bridge Road #01-02. (directly opp. Bugis Junction Mos Burger)
North Bridge Commercial Complex.
Dress code: Casual / Smart casual
Group size: 40pax (20 guys, 20 ladies)

Time: 3-5.30pm (2.45pm registration)
Investment: $20 nett (Hi-tea Nonya Buffet included) plus a LUCKY DIP: We are giving away up to $500 worth of Great Bonus value. No purchase required.

Or pay for 2 persons @ $40, get that friend along and get 2x the chances of winning!

For every friend you bring along, you get an additional chance to win.

Your friend also has a chance to win.

A Special Offer will be released only on the day itself.

*If
you have Single friends still looking for a potential partner, forward
this email to them and let them know about. It may be one of the most
valuable gift you have given them as a friend.

To Register & Make Payment:

To register for the above event, please reply to me at dreammatch09 at gmail.com of the following details (kept Strictly Confidential):

- Name:

- Gender:

- Contact no.:

- Email address:

- No. of friends invited (if any):

* Please kindly include the details of your friends. :)

* For certain events, a Contact List
(by default: with Names and Email addresses) will be given to
participants who registered and attended the event.

* If you or your friends prefer to
exclude the email address, or include the contact number in the contact
list, please let me know.

* Details will be sent to you on how to go about making the payment.

Please Note:

The above programme are for eligible singles only.

A refund will be done if your payment is received after all vacancies are taken.

Regards,
Lina

HP: 98329111