Perl Mongers

Bryan Chen bryan84 at singnet.com.sg
Mon Feb 22 04:42:30 CST 1999

Welcome Singapore Perl Mongers!

1. Sales of Perl Monger clothing.
The Perl Mongers are selling T-shirts and Caps. If you would like to
order, please email me back so I can order in bulk and get a
discount.
goto http://www.pm.org/clothing.html for much more detailed information.

2. Singapore Perl Monger Vounteers.
I need volunteers for the following posts.
     - SPM Website Team (2-4 persons)
     - SPM Sales and Promotion Team (1-3 persons)
I would be very grateful if someone would volunteer for one of these
posts.

SPM Website Team
These will be the people who will update, write Perl scripts, plan the
look and feel of the site, and ultimately, take charge of the SPM
website.
   - HTML Experience (either with a WYSIWYG Editor or raw HTML)
   - Don't have to be good in graphics.

SPM Sales and Promotion Team
This team will be in charge of helping to promote the SPM either in
websites, magazines, newspapers etc. and helping out with the
submission of orders for T-shirts and Caps.
   - Good english

Okay, so that's all!

Bryan Chen
The Singapore Perl Mongers