Questionaire

Chen Shenglong Bryan bryan84 at singnet.com.sg
Sat Feb 13 09:10:40 CST 1999

singapore-pm-list
Message sent from bryan84 at singnet.com.sg (Chen Shenglong Bryan)
start...: Hi! Good idea! Let's start the questionaire...
Name: Chen Shenglong Bryan
Profession: Student (Sec 3)
Perl Experience: 2 Years
OS: Apache, NT, Win95
Perl Interests: Programming for WWW and creating small .exe programs (perl2exe)
Favotite sites: http://www.pm.org/
Comments: None at the moment...

Hello All,

I don't know how many people are actually on this list
But how about little get-together to share ideas with what to do with
Perl Mongers?

Little about myself,

I'm also a member of Perl Monger's Tokyo.
Member and one of Streering committee of "Hyper Media Workshop"
(http://www.hmw.or.jp)
I've also worked on translting "The Perl Journal" into Japanese with Perl Journal
users group in Japan.

I'm workin on small company near China Square by Raffles Place MRT station,
Originally from Japan and have been playing around with Perl language
since v.4.x, do most of CGI programming for our clients including DB interfacing,
Web interfacing etc.

On my spare times, I like to work on creating small utils using perl to make
my life easier.

I'm mostly working on Perl under FreeBSD/Linux platform buy recently started to
play around with ActiveState's perl on NT also.

That gives me another idea, how about an questionnare to introduce ourselfs like: