Website Help

Chen Shenglong Bryan bryan84 at singnet.com.sg
Sat Feb 13 08:38:08 CST 1999

singapore-pm-list
Message sent from bryan84 at singnet.com.sg (Chen Shenglong Bryan)
start...: Hello again! Sorry to trouble all of you. Happy valentines day to you!

1) I require help for The Singapore Perl Mongers website...
   - I need someone who is good in words to come out with the text for the main      page. After this is done, the rest will be a breeze and we can submit it to The      Computer Times.

2) I need people to write simple Perl tutorials in plain .txt files. It doesn't have     to be the best tutorial in the world, but it may be concise and short.

Those who wish to help, please submit your name, email address, website (if any), to bryan84 at singnet.com.sg. I will then add your names to the volunteers section on The Singapore Perl Mongers website.
Thank you!

Faithfully,
    Bryan Chen <bryan84 at singnet.com.sg>

DO NOT SPAM!