[SP-pm] Booking.com - A Perl success story - Perl Mongers Sao Paulo

Ross Inman ross at nederlia.com
Wed Jan 22 08:13:00 PST 2014

Hi everyone!

Hope you appreciate my direct approach.

To quickly introduce myself. I am a recruitment consultant and work on
interim basis for Booking.com. They have hired me specifically to find them
a number of strong developers (backend, frontend, mobile, dba, sys admins
and Product Owners). I am based in Spain, but work partly on site in the HQ
from Booking.com in Amsterdam.

I see you are all very active in the Perl Community in Sao Paolo. You are
probably aware that Booking.com is one of the world's largest Perl success
stories.

If anyone in Sao Paolo (or outside) is interested to learn more about
Booking.com as a company or a specific position, I will happily inform
anyone who is interested. Via phone, email or a coffee or beer (Skype
emoticons :) ).

 I do not want to spam your community, quite simply I would just like to
get my name out there.

It would be great to hear back from you. If you could be interested in a
Skype meet and greet, I would be very happy to do so!

Many thanks in advance.

Ross.

--
Ross Inman

Ninjalinkedin:  es.linkedin.com/in/claudenederlia
Ninja Skype: Ross.Nederlia
Ninja mail: ross at nederlia.com

*#nocomicsans*