[SP-pm] Fwd: [yapc] YAPC::NA Will Be Televised!

Nuba Princigalli nuba at fastmail.fm
Mon May 7 18:24:55 PDT 2012

Divulgando... :)

----- Original message -----
From: "YAPC::NA Director" <[1]admin em yapcna.org>
To: "YAPC::NA" <[2]yapc em pm.org>
Subject: [yapc] YAPC::NA Will Be Televised!
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 12:00:03 -0400

We wanted to do something that, to our knowledge, has never been
done before at YAPC, so I’m pleased to announce that [3]YAPC::NA
2012 will be streamed live out to the internet for free! We will
have professional videographers in all four of our main track
rooms (not the workshop or hackathon rooms). Those feeds will be
streamed live to the internet so that anyone who couldn’t make it
to YAPC will be able to watch in real-time for free.

These feeds will also be recorded, however, we don’t know yet
what to do with those recordings. We’ll probably upload them to
YouTube or some other online video service, but we’re hoping to
get some volunteers to help with that task, as we’d like to
automate that process as much as possible. If you have experience
with this, and want to help, please email admin at yapcna dot
org.

[From the [4]YAPC::NA Blog.]