[SP-pm] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Alexei Znamensky via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Tue Jun 28 11:54:46 PDT 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    Alexei Znamensky requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Oberdan Luiz,

- Alexei

Accept invitation from Alexei Znamensky
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-rqxwcx-gph7ufnz-8/v9l3VUEWkPbMn79PK49hb6ejVvfI61/blk/I115218294_14/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYQclYQej8Ucj8Rcj59bSBEiAwVjTxfbPsPdzATd30TcPcLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Alexei Znamensky
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-rqxwcx-gph7ufnz-8/v9l3VUEWkPbMn79PK49hb6ejVvfI61/blk/I115218294_14/3gNnPgVczwNczkNckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Alexei Znamensky be a good idea?

Alexei Znamensky's connections could be useful to you:
After accepting Alexei Znamensky's invitation, check Alexei Znamensky's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation