[SP-pm] Perl Foundation - Call for Grant Proposals

Nelson Ferraz nferraz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 07:41:18 PDT 2010

A Perl Foundation esta' oferecendo de $500 a $3000 para projetos
desenvolvidos em Perl.

--

The Perl Foundation is looking at giving some grants ranging from $500
to $3000 in August 2010.

In the past, we've supported Adam Kennedy's PPI, Strawberry Perl and
Perl on a Stick, Nicholas Clark's work on Perl internals, Jouke
Visser's pVoice, Chris Dolan on Perl::Critic and many others (just
check http://www.perlfoundation.org/grants for more references).

You don't have to have a large, complex, or lengthy project. You don't
even have to be a Perl master or guru. If you have a good idea and the
means and ability to accomplish it, we want to hear from you!

Do you have something that could benefit the Perl community but just
need that little extra help? Submit a grant proposal by July 31.

As a general rule, a properly formatted grant proposal is more likely
to be approved if it meets the following criteria

- It has widespread benefit to the Perl community or a large segment of it.
- We have reasons to believe that you can accomplish your goals.
- We can afford it (please, respect the limits or your proposal should
be rejected immediately).

To submit a proposal see the guidelines at
http://www.perlfoundation.org/how_to_write_a_proposal and TPF new
rules of operation at
http://www.perlfoundation.org/rules_of_operation. Then send your
proposal to tpf-proposals em perl-foundation.org. Note that starting with
this round, proposals should be properly formatted accordingly with
our POD template.

On August 1st, proposals will be made available publicly (on this
blog) for public discussion, as it happened in the previous round. So,
please make it clear in your proposal if it should not be public.

http://news.perlfoundation.org/2010/07/2010q3-call-for-grant-proposal.html