[SP-pm] make test had returned bad status, won't install without force

Daniel de Oliveira Mantovani daniel.oliveira.mantovani at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 11:19:05 PDT 2008

Finalmente, to quase chorando de emoção.

#!/usr/bin/perl

use strict;
use warnings;
use Google::Search;

my $key =
"ABQIAAAAAts6Q-bzHfaFjX6hknap6hQ__EPT7U-8JXQgbJaCoY-sAJLGyRTaf4_l_b9uFXyO2l0c5bsyPeMGpw";
# http://code.google.com/apis/ajaxsearch/signup.html

my $referer = "http://201.46.253.108/";
# This should be a valid referer for the above key

my $search = Google::Search->Web(q => "rock", key => $key, referer =>
$referer);
my $result = $search->first;
while ($result) {
print $result->number, "100", $result->uri, "\n";
$result = $result->next;
}