[SP-pm] [offtopic] Regex e subpatterns no SED

Alexei Znamensky russoz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 15:09:13 PDT 2008

o gnu sed sim:

       s/regexp/replacement/
              Attempt  to match regexp against the pattern space.  If
success‐
              ful,  replace  that  portion  matched  with  replacement.
The
              replacement may contain the special character & to refer to
that
              portion of the pattern space  which  matched,  and  the
special
              escapes  \1  through  \9  to refer to the corresponding
matching
              sub-expressions in the regexp.

as usual, RTFM

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 5:20 PM, caio ariede <caio.ariede em gmail.com> wrote:

> Alguém pode me informar se o SED suporta subpatterns? Algo do tipo:

> Eu sei que essa lista não é sobre isso, mas já procurei em todo lugar e não
> achei sobre isso no SED.
>
> Se alguém puder ajudar, valeu. ;)
>
> --
> Caio Ariede
> http://caioariede.com/

Alexei Znamensky [russoz_gmail_com] [russoz.wordpress.com] [
www.flickr.com/photos/alexeiz]
"Though we live in trying times, we're the ones who have to try"