[SP-pm] Fwd: Project opportunity - Linux Expert

Alexandre de Abreu alexandre.abreu em gmail.com
Quinta Abril 3 06:04:24 PDT 2008

A quem interessar...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Letter <letters em route.monster.com>
Date: 3 Apr 2008 05:16
Subject: Project opportunity - Linux Expert
To: alexandre.abreu em gmail.com

Hi,

 Greeting
 I have a Linux Expert position  at one of our direct client in Germany.

 Please email me a word copy of your updated resume with your
 1.      Rate:
 2.      Availability      :
 3.      Visa Status :
 4.      Contact No :

 The details about the position are mentioned below:-

 Job/Position Title:               Linux Expert
 Location:                           Germany
 Duration:                           Contract to hire/Permanent

 Project/Deliverable Description:

 A Linux Expert in Multimedia domain with following skills
 - Linux kernel expertise
 - Porting experience for uboot
 - LinuxTV/V4L
 - FB/DirectFB/XServer
 - Analog/Digital Output

 Anticipating your earliest reply.

 Payal Goyal
 Technical Recruiter - Consulting Services
 Pyramid Consulting Inc.
 2070970278 * 205 Voice
 Email: payal.goyal em pyramidconsultinginc.com
 Website: www.pyramidconsultinginc.com
 SEI's CMMI Level 4 CERTIFIED Company

 NMSDC Regional Supplier of the Year 2004 (Class II)
 Featured #63 of 100 Minority Companies by MBN100-2005
 12th Fastest growing private company in Atlanta- (Atlanta Business Chronicle)

--
Alexandre Teixeira