[SP-pm] Re: [pm_groups] Autorization to make t-shirts...

Dave Cross user_groups em pm.org
Segunda Setembro 20 14:47:21 CDT 2004

On Sat, Sep 18, 2004 at 09:04:03PM -0300, Luis Campos de Carvalho wrote:
> Gentleman,
>
> As the Sao Paulo PM leader, I was incumbed to obtain authorization to
> make T-shirts for the group members. We're planning to use the "Perl
> Mongers" logo [http://www.pm.org/graphics/title.png] and add "Sao
> Paulo PM Group" somewhere.
>
> Given this, we (at Sao Paulo PM) had some questions:
>
> A. What is the correct procedure to being licensed to use the Perl
>    Mongers Logo officialy?

See the information in the FAQ http://pm.org/faq/. Let me know if you
have any further questions.

> B. Is there any way to get a high-resolution or vectorial logo to
>    work on?

I don't know of any, I'll ask around.

> C. Who can own a t-shirt? Shall we deny access based on some rule?

There's no reason why anyone should be denied a t-shirt. London.pm
have even been known to give t-shirts to random people in the pub.

Dave...

--
  New .sigs
  Running in please parse