[Santa-rosa-pm] Still active?

rjw at alembic.com rjw at alembic.com
Sat Feb 13 01:28:13 PST 2021

On Fri, 12 Feb 2021, Rob Orsini wrote:

> Hey SRPM peeps! :)
>
> Long time no see!!!
>
> Are you guys still active and meeting at Alembic?
>
> I’m starting a new job (at Apple), and will be working with Perl! I definitely need some help remembering what I used to know about Perl!
>
> Rob

hi Rob,

well, we're not officially retired, but Alembic moved a year ago from
Santa Rosa to a new location in Rohnert Park, and getting settled in
made our meetings hold off and then the Covid19 hit so meetings not
happening yet.

expect to resume meetings when Sonoma County allows gatherings again.

-ron