[Santa-rosa-pm] July Perl meeting Party Tuesday night (26 Jul)

Ron Wickersham rjw at alembic.com
Mon Jul 25 20:09:19 PDT 2011

the next meeting is Tuesday, 26 July 2010 19:30.

the honor of your presence is requested to celebrate summer and perl party
Tuesday evening. we'll have hamburgers, hot dogs, soft drinks, beer, wine,
chips and dip, and cookies.  well, actually only have 12 India pale ale so
if you think we need more (or different) beer, please bring some.

plus +++ Susan will be making one of her world-famous rum cakes and Bill
will serve rasberry/blackberry flambe.

with the fine weather we'll meet at Ron's house, address is 694 Mountain View
Avenue, instead of Alembic.

Mountain View Avenue runs between Santa Rosa Avenue (just south of Todd Road)
to Snyder Lane (near Petaluma Hill Road).   694 is closest to Snyder Lane end
of Mountain View Avenue.

if you need help finding our house, call 707 481 6369 and we'll talk you in.

-ron