It's Alive! Perl Mongers meeting on Thursday the 25th

Kevin Bingham kevin at oreilly.com
Mon Oct 22 13:26:48 CDT 2001

Well, it has been an interesting 3 months since our last Perl Mongers
meeting. And finally, O'Reilly has moved into the new building at
1005 Gravenstein Highway North in Sebastopol. Yeah!

You can find the address and directions below. Use your favorite Map engine
( MapBlast, Yahoo, MapQuest, etc...) for better details.

Once you get to O'Reilly I suggest parking in the lot in front of the south
building (1003). Walk between 1003 & 1005, take a right to the Tarsier
Conference Room. (Signs will be posted.)

I'll be opening doors at 6:30pm. I'll be collecting money for a pizza run
to Mary's Pizza Shack, with plans for a 7:00 pizza run. 'Official' start
time will be 7:30pm.

Bring your interest. Bring your Perl programs.

Kudos!
-Kevin

kevin at oreilly.com

The Address:
O'Reilly & Associates
1005 Gravenstein Highway North
Sebastopol, CA 95472

Directions from Santa Rosa, Hwy 12
0. Take Hwy 12, West to Sebastopol
1. Turn RIGHT onto PETALUMA AVE/CA-116 W.
2. Turn LEFT onto MCKINLEY ST/CA-116 W. 0.1
3. Turn RIGHT onto N MAIN ST/CA-116. 0.2
4. Turn LEFT onto HEALDSBURG AVE/CA-116. 0.5
5. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto GRAVENSTEIN HWY N/CA-116. 0.5
6. Turn RIGHT at intersection for MILLS STATION RD

Directions from 116, heading North
0. Take Hwy 116, North to Sebastopol
1. Follow onto PETALUMA AVE/CA-116 W.
2. Turn LEFT onto MCKINLEY ST/CA-116 W. 0.1
3. Turn RIGHT onto N MAIN ST/CA-116. 0.2
4. Turn LEFT onto HEALDSBURG AVE/CA-116. 0.5
5. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto GRAVENSTEIN HWY N/CA-116. 0.5
6. Turn RIGHT at intersection for MILLS STATION RD

Notable Landmarks:
A few blocks North of Mary's Pizza, Long's Drugs, and Taco Bell; on the
North end of Sebastopol.