[sf-perl] perl "jokes"

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Wed May 3 23:19:49 PDT 2017

Hi Joseph,

On Wed, 3 May 2017 22:28:20 -0700
Joseph Brenner <doomvox at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've gotten word that a friend is looking for perl jokes-- why or what
> kind, I have no idea-- so I thought I'd ask somewhere people would
> know.

Some other contributors and I have set up a list of Perl humour items and links
here:

http://perl-begin.org/humour/

There may be some other stuff that is not there (at least not yet), here:

http://www.shlomifish.org/humour/fortunes/

Licences are CC-by-sa .

Hope it helps.

May the fourth be with you! ;-)