[sf-perl] video for "Learning Go" talk

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 09:13:13 PDT 2016

There's a video up for Fred Moyer's last talk "Learning Go for Perl
Programmers", over at the internet archive:

https://archive.org/download/LearningGoForPerlProgrammers

Let me know what you folks think of it...  it still seems a little big
to me at 400Mb for an hour long talk, I might try to squeeze it down a
little further (the video bitrate is down at 2000 now, but maybe I
could reduce that another 25%, and the frame rate is up at 29.97 fps
when 24 fps would probably be fine, but blender makes it awkward to
change the frame rate after-the-fact...).