[sf-perl] Emergency Social, Monday after 7pm?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Jun 23 09:52:53 PDT 2016

I'm in San Francisco for the first time in a couple of years.
I saw Chip at YAPC, and he suggested we could get together.

I'm attending the Red Hat Summit (on behalf of FLOSS Weekly as an
invited member of the press), and it seems like they have social things
every night that I wouldn't want to miss, but I arrive around 5pm Monday
to SFO, and am staying downtown at the Parc 55, so if we could pick a
place near there, that'd be good.

So if anyone is still on this list?  And if so, up for a Monday
Emergency?

Perl/Unix consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
Still trying to think of something clever for the fourth line of this .sig