[sf-perl] Tonight: Mikkeller (34 Mason) at 5:30pm+

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 10:22:01 PDT 2016

Okay: Tonight, emergency social!
(We programmers are only social in emergencies.)

We've got some London Perl Mongers coming into town: Sue
Spence and Steve Mynott.  So, if you'd like to socialize with
people who are comfortable with your programming preferences,
now is the time.  And it is unique in my experience that
they've chosen the bar themselves, which may say something
about them.

At 5:30pm (or thereabouts) we will be at:

  Mikkeller
  34 Mason Street
  between Eddy and Turk

  http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/3697309889#map=18/37.78374/-122.40783

Coming from the Powell Street BART, you can cross Cyril
Magnin (aka 5th Street) where Eddy tees off, walk down Eddy,
and make the first left on Mason.  Mikkeller is on your left,
a half a block up.

  http://www.yelp.com/biz/mikkeller-bar-san-francisco
  http://mikkellerbar.com/
  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikkeller

  -- Joseph Brenner,
     Regent of SF.pm, Speaker-to-speakers, Unindited Co-chair