[sf-perl] looking for remote software engineering work [resume] [CV] [telecommute]

Mark Hedges mark.hedges.data at gmail.com
Sun May 24 09:05:58 PDT 2015

Hello Geniuses,

If anyone has remote Perl or Javascript software engineering work to do,
please consider me, full time or part time.  I live in Los Angeles if you
know of any on-site work available down here.

Alternatively, if you know of an entry-level job in another language like
Java, I know I can get up to speed quickly if dropped into an environment
that is already humming along, and it would be good to diversify my skills.

My résumé is here: http://www.formdata.biz/MarkHedgesResume.pdf

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/hedges333
CPAN: https://metacpan.org/pod/Apache2::Controller