[sf-perl] & and @_

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 19:34:26 PST 2015

Quinn Weaver <quinn at pgexperts.com> wrote:

> It's weird to think that, while some people hop from language
> to language, in Perl you can hop from style to style *within the language*.

Right.  And I think it's funny that despite the fact that I try to
stick with perl to avoid the faddish language-of-the-month syndrome,
I'm still stuck with dealing with fads inside of perl.   Like,
remember back when I was telling everyone that Module::Build was the
next big thing?  And how about those Inside-Out objects?