[sf-perl] [ off topic ]

yary not.com at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 17:44:27 PST 2015

If it gets to 90 days you could report the business to Dun & Bradstreet,
make it harder for them to get loans in the future. Seems a more
business-like way of getting a feeling of satisfaction.

The only non-payment I can think of for my small consulting business was
due to the Four Star fraud & bankruptcy, and after a decade or so we got
back about 1% of what we were originally owed. Better than nothing.

-y