[sf-perl] Meeting tonight (monday), at Geekdom SF, 7pm: "Unicode & Everything"

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 10:15:19 PST 2014

Meetup is down (ddos, eh? But who might they have annoyed?
They're such wonderful people...), so I thought I'd remind
that the SF Perl meeting is indeed tonight at 7pm (not on a
Tuesday for once).

The location is Geekdom SF, located downstairs at Rackspace
620 Folsom St, between 2nd Street and Hawthorne Street.

  http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/113347425

(They should put some racks out for the Folsom Street Fair.)

VM informs me:
  "Food will be two trays from La Mediterranee.
  There will also be beer and cider."

I'll be giving a talk tonight on "Unicode & Everything".