[sf-perl] Yes, there WILL be a January meeting

VM Brasseur sfpm at vmbrasseur.com
Mon Jan 20 12:53:13 PST 2014

Hello, all!

You say it's already January 20th and you've not seen an invite for this
month's long-awaited presentation about Data Science from Adam Kennedy?

You are as astute as you are good looking!

No, the invite hasn't gone out yet. Adam had to wait for some things to
settle down in his calendar. Now that this is done, we're working to get
the event scheduled. It will be on some day in the final week of the
month. The moment we know the exact date and location, we'll let you
know ASAP!

Thanks for your patience, all. :-)

--V