[sf-perl] [jobs] Job opening for Senior Perl Programmer at WebCDR.com

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Thu Jan 2 14:58:47 PST 2014

On 01/02/2014 05:46 PM, Earl Ruby wrote:

> We require three professional references from candidates at the
> preliminary interview. We perform credit and criminal background
> checks on candidates after the second interview per our corporate
> security policy. No phone calls or visits without prior invitation.

doing credit checks on candidates is nasty. elizabeth warren is working
to make that illegal. someone could have bad credit and needs a job to
get credit again.

> Absolutely no agents or third party inquiries.

of course i object to that clause but i can't make it illegal! :)

uri

--
Uri Guttman - The Perl Hunter
The Best Perl Jobs, The Best Perl Hackers