[sf-perl] YAPC::NA CFP closes this Saturday!

VM Brasseur sfpm at vmbrasseur.com
Wed Feb 12 22:29:23 PST 2014

Great Googly Moogly!

Have you submitted a talk proposal to YAPC::NA yet? If not, now's the
time! The CFP closes this Saturday!

Don't have a talk idea but want to submit a proposal? Post here! We'll
help you figure out a topic!

Have an idea but don't think it's good enough? Propose it anyway! It's
probably a pretty great idea! You are, after all, your worst critic.

Want help with your proposal? Post here! We'll help you out! There are a
lot of helpful, experienced speakers on the list.

Let's get cracking on those proposals and try to get some SF.pm
representation in the 2014 YAPC::NA speakers list.

http://www.yapcna.org/yn2014/call_for_speakers.html