[sf-perl] New Senior Perl Engineer position open. Work with Tim Bunce.

VM Brasseur sfpm at vmbrasseur.com
Sun Apr 13 11:35:32 PDT 2014

Tim wrote me this morning & told me about a job which has just opened up
at the company where he works:

http://www.tigerlead.com/jobs/senior-software-engineer/

While they'd prefer someone who can be on site, he says they'll consider
telecommuting (for instance, Tim is still in the UK). He then told me
how much he enjoys working at this company. It sounds like a lovely
place to be.

If you're not interested in the gig, please take a moment to boost the
signal. It behooves us to do everything possible to support Perl
companies. :-)

1;

--V