[sf-perl] [job] DevOps - Southern California

Francisco Obispo fobispo at uniregistry.com
Mon Sep 23 22:00:24 PDT 2013

Dear *,

We are looking for a talented, Engineer who can be both a system administrator and also play roles in development/automation projects.

The profile is the following:

 - Modern Perl programming with specific knowledge on the Catalyst web
   development framework, Template::Toolkit, Moose (OO), DBIx::Class (ORM),
   unit testing, POD, network programming.

 - C, Python, Bash and ruby (desirable)

 - JSON and XML, XML Schemas, XSLT (highly desirable)

 - Transport Layer Security, and Public Key Infrastructure (desirable)

 - Memcached, RabbitMQ (queue manager) optional.

Database Technologies:

 - PostgreSQL 9.1+, triggers, stored procedures, PL/PgSQL
 - Replication, PgPool (desired)
 - NoSQL databases (optional)

General Knowledge:

 - Networking, VLANs, Firewalls, IPv4 and IPv6. (desired)
 - Domain Name System (DNS), and DNSSEC
 - Debian Linux (required)
 - High Performance/Availability Systems
 - Load Balancing
 - SNMP, systems monitoring and alerting
 - Capacity Planning.

The individual must be able to relocate to Southern California (Newport Beach area),

Please contact me off list of you're interested, and send me a copy of your CV.

Best regards,

--
Francisco Obispo
CTO - Registry Operations