[sf-perl] Visiting San Francisco in September

simbabque simbabque at hannover.pm
Wed Sep 4 22:58:40 PDT 2013

Hi V,

unfortunately, we had to get going this morning. It's a shame this didn't
work out. Would have loved to meet some of you. My phone sorted the list
mails and did not tell me about them, so I was a bit slow. I might come
back in the area after our road trip, maybe there is someone from the
north-east part of the bay (Fairfield, Valejo...) who wants to get together
then?

Julien