[sf-perl] Visiting San Francisco in September

Michael Friedman frimicc at gmail.com
Sun May 19 10:07:38 PDT 2013

SF Perlmongers usually meets at the end of the month, but SV Perl has a meeting on August 1 for lightning talks. They meet about an hour's drive or train ride south of San Francisco and you'd be welcome to join us for that if you are in the area that early.

Details are on meetup.com if you're interested. http://meetu.ps/tBgcj

-- Mike Friedman
Michael Friedman