[sf-perl] [meeting] Pinto -- New And Notable

Fred Moyer fred at redhotpenguin.com
Wed Mar 20 14:11:01 PDT 2013

Join us next Tuesday for our March meeting at Mother Jones. Jeff
Thalhammer will be speaking on his latest work with Pinto and
Stratopan.

Pinto is a full-service application for curating custom repositories
of Perl modules.I'll be talking about the newest features and
enhancements in Pinto.  I'll also give you anupdate on
http://stratopan.com, the hosted solution based on Pinto.  Finally I'm
going to stir up some conversation about the CPAN ecosystem and how we
can do to make it better. If you're a CPAN author or use a lot of CPAN
modules, this will be a great session for you.

RSVP at Meetup -
http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl-Mongers/events/110234022/

Jeff Thalhammer on CPAN - https://metacpan.org/author/THALJEF

Stratopan - http://stratopan.com