[sf-perl] Google Trends for Perl

Mike Friedman frimicc at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 21:08:27 PDT 2013

Yep. Google explains that it's based on the number of searches vs. total number of Google searches. As long as Google traffic goes up overall, *any* term with steady query volume will go down over time.

http://support.google.com/trends/answer/87285?hl=en

I don't think anyone would argue that queries of the term "perl" are becoming more frequent faster than all Google traffic is growing.

-- Mike
Michael Friedman
frimicc at gmail.com