[sf-perl] Anyone in need of a Perl telecommuter?

Perl Job perltoolsmith at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 05:33:25 PST 2013

Hi everybody,

I'm in the market for a new job. I live and breath Perl, and want to
continue doing so. I don't live in San Francisco, but I thought I would try
posting here first because this is where all the action is!

I have around 10 years experience with Perl, with a focus toward the
backend of the stack (Linux) and would choose MySQL over PostgreSQL in a
knife fight.

If anyone is interesting in bringing a proven Perl telecommuter on board
and wants more information about me, feel free to contact me off the list.

Thanks,

Perl Toolsmith