[sf-perl] Perl & Unicode slides from OSCON 2011?

Mike Friedman frimicc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 01:27:22 PST 2013

Help!

I had an excuse to go looking for Tom Christiansen's slides from his Perl/Unicode talks at OSCON 2011... and they seem to have been removed from the net. I can find links to where they should be here, http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=916547 , but http://training.perl.com doesn't resolve any more.

Does anyone happen to have a copy of these slides that they can share?

(Even the Wayback Machine doesn't have them, since his site was redirecting to an IP address that wasn't archived.)

Moral: things do disappear from the Web once in a while, so it's still worth saving a local copy of something you will want later. *sigh*

Thanks!
-- Mike
Michael Friedman
frimicc at gmail.com