[sf-perl] [meeting] Module show and tell

Joseph Brenner doom at kzsu.stanford.edu
Wed Feb 20 11:20:26 PST 2013

Fred Moyer <fred at redhotpenguin.com> wrote:
> Just a reminder to come eat Paxti's pizza next Tuesday and talk about
> Perl modules next Tuesday. We have 8 rsvp spots remaining, and I
> expect we'll fill all of them before Tuesday.

Indeed, and I just wanted to ask folks who are planning on talking
about their favorite modules to send me a note...  I think we may have
a few timeslots open and I'd like to know if I should be doing some
recruiting.

But then,  I suspect we'll have some volunteers on-the-spot... (it's
difficult to prevent perl programmers from talking about modules).