[sf-perl] cgi question

David Alban extasia at extasia.org
Fri Feb 8 13:48:55 PST 2013

geez...   how long have i been using unix?

drwxr-sr-- 26 relmgt regauto 4096 Jan 19 00:48
/nas/reg/lib/perl/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/

solution:

$ sudo find /nas/reg/lib/perl/x86_64-linux-thread-multi -type d -exec
chmod o+x {} \;

thanks quinn.

--
Live in a world of your own, but always welcome visitors.
***