[sf-perl] The December Social is imminent!

VM Brasseur sfpm at vmbrasseur.com
Mon Dec 9 09:49:35 PST 2013

We trust your December, with all its holiday hustle and bustle, hasn't
gotten away from you yet. And even if it has, you need to kick back and
relax before things kick into high gear. What better way to do so than
to hang out with your Perl friends on Thursday at the latest SF.pm
Social. Come join us for dinner at Naan-N-Curry followed by drinks at
Thirsty Bear.

Perlers or not, all are welcome! RSVPs are not required but if you think
you'll be able to make it we'd love to know if only so we can plan out
how many tables to grab at the restaurant.

Click the link for more information and to RSVP.

See you soon!

http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl-Mongers/events/151506622/

--V