[sf-perl] Visiting San Francisco in September

simbabque simbabque at hannover.pm
Sat Aug 31 23:35:12 PDT 2013

Hi!

It's a bit later than a few weeks before, but here we are. I'll be in SF
for the next four days, running around and taking pictures. We're staying
in Hayes Valley and do not have a car. If anyone wants to get together with
a German Perl Monger and a motion designer for a beer, please drop me a
message. I can also be reached by phone on 1 707 400 7618.

Cheers,
Julien