[sf-perl] October's git presentation: Now with > twice as many spots!

VM Brasseur sfpm at vmbrasseur.com
Fri Aug 16 11:55:09 PDT 2013

October's git session by Duke Leto proved so popular that we've had to
change the venue.

Thanks are due to GeekdomSF, who offered to host us that evening. This
allows us to more than DOUBLE the seats we had available. If you were on
the waitlist previously, you've been automatically RSVP'd for the event.
In addition, Obsidian Rook will be providing pizza that evening!

We're immensely grateful to both of these new sponsors. With their help
we'll be able to make this the best and most well-attended SF.pm event
for many a moon.

Haven't RSVPd yet? Want to learn more about our generous sponsors? Hit
the link!

http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl-Mongers/events/132202742/

1;

--V