[sf-perl] Waitlist now available for Duke's git presentation in October

VM Brasseur sfpm at vmbrasseur.com
Wed Aug 7 10:39:43 PDT 2013

This is what happens when you hand a newbie the reins. When I set up the
event in Meetup I didn't flip the "include waitlist" bit.

That's now been corrected, so if you weren't able to get in the first
time around (it filled up quickly) please sign up on the waitlist so
we'll know you're interested.

For those who WERE able to get in, please remember that your full name
is required in order to get past building security. If your full name is
not on your Meetup.com profile we *will* have to boot you from the RSVP
list before we hand it to building security that day. We'll be doing
this culling earlier in the week of the event to allow waitlisters the
chance to snag the thus-emptied RSVP slots.

http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl-Mongers/events/132202742/

--V