[sf-perl] [meeting] 'CPAN In The Sky With Diamonds' tomorrow evening

Jeffrey Thalhammer jeff at imaginative-software.com
Wed Oct 31 09:30:00 PDT 2012

Thanks to everyone who attended the meeting last night -- I had a great time.  As always, thanks to Fred and Joe for organizing, and very special thanks to the folks at Craigslist for providing such a fantastic meeting place and top-notch pizza.

If you enjoyed the show, I would really appreciate if you blog, tweet,  or mention Pinto and Stratopan in your favorite social platforms.  You can find the slides for my presentation here:

http://www.slideshare.net/thaljef/pintostratopanlove

See you next time!

-Jeff