[sf-perl] [meeting] Fun with Perl, Redis, and AnyEvent with Jeremy Zawodny from craigslist

Fred Moyer fred at redhotpenguin.com
Wed Nov 7 17:22:43 PST 2012

Our next meeting is Tuesday November 27th at 7pm, please rsvp at the
meetup link below if you plan to attend.

craigslist is a Perl shop that makes increasing use of Redis in our
infrastructure. This presentation will cover our use cases at high
level, learnings from our long-running production Redis clusters, and
discuss motivation for creating AnyEvent::Redis::Federated. Little
prior experience with either Redis or AnyEvent is necessary for this
presentation.

http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl-Mongers/events/86790152/

Jeremy Zawodny on LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/jzawodn