[sf-perl] Mouse, again?

Dodger el.dodgero at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 08:21:36 PST 2012

I've never found a reason to use either.

But even if I did I would never use them in anything intended for sharing on CPAN.

It's one of those "do into others" things.

I hate it whenever I find a module that seems to do everything I need, but it uses some other module that isn't important to its functionality, but some developer liked. Like Moose.

(Or ten thousand different incompatible test harnesses that I end up with installed because people randomly decided all their tests for a pure perl module needed to be done using Test::Wankish::Obscure::Nonsense)

--
Dodger

Sent from my iPhone