[sf-perl] bepress looking for a sysadmin

Kevin Goess cpan at goess.org
Tue Jun 5 08:21:42 PDT 2012

Bepress in Berkeley, where I work, is looking for a senior sysadmin.  We're
a heavy Perl shop, and I have the impression that many people I've seen at
sfpm meetups could do the job, so I'm posting here.

We're a small shop, the engineering department is a half-dozen engineers.
Linux, postgres, solr, memcachd, rabbitmq.  The main application is
entirely Perl (well, not counting JavaScript and all the other stuff that
goes on).  Our current sysadmin is moving to Oregon (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPKe9OfWs-M).

If anyone wants to know more, contact me off-list.