[sf-perl] Is there a January meeting?

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 11:29:12 PST 2012

Michael Friedman <frimicc at gmail.com> wrote:

> By my calculation I think we should have a SFPM meeting on Tuesday, but I
> haven't seen any notice of a meeting. Are we skipping January this year or
> was it moved to a week later?

Yes, you're quite right, sorry about that.

We weren't successful in turning up a speaker for this month, so we're just
going to be gathering at Naan & Curry on O'Farrell street.  We should get
out an Official Announcement about it today.

Y'all know the N&C drill at this point, right?  It's not far from the
Powell station, just go up Powell a few blocks, and turn left on O'Farrell,
Naan & Curry is on the right,  between Mason & Taylor.