[sf-perl] #code2011 on twitter

Kevin Frost biztos at mac.com
Thu Jan 5 04:44:42 PST 2012

Isn't it a little odd that they don't keep *all* the results, and build a much more interesting data set?

Clearly these are not Perl Hackers. ;-)

I like that Perl is currently scoring higher than Objective C... as far as I can tell everybody and their puppy is writing an iPhone app right now.

Seriously though, it would be cool to do this kind of thing longer-term, with better data collection and other visualizations.  I hope somebody does; my side-project queue is too full right now.

-- f.