[sf-perl] Real perl

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Apr 11 22:59:06 PDT 2012

>>>>> "Rich" == Rich Morin <rdm at cfcl.com> writes:

Rich> Although I'm delighted to see most Perlies accept Moose as the "normal"
Rich> way to do OO, not all scripts have enough complexity to justify OO (or
Rich> even functions, in some cases :-).

Yes, sorry for being brief there.  I don't think of small scripts any
more... I think only of larger applications.

And for those, Moose is now the *first* thing I reach for.