[sf-perl] Real perl

Dodger el.dodgero at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 03:33:59 PDT 2012

I might want to release code in CPAN that doesn't have a shit-ton of cascading prereqs.

I might also actually like knowing intrinsically how what I have made works.

If craftsmanship is "wierd nostalgia" then I am just as impacted by that as when I met you and you blew me off like an ass.

Sent from my iPhone